A. Blair Enterprises is an Expedited Carrier specializing in the timely movement of materials. An Expedited Carrier is expected to perform within the specific requirements of each shipment handled. The carrier is usually given a window of time for pickup and a specific time for delivery. A. Blair Enterprises has successfully handled tens of thousands of these shipments with an on time performance rating of more than 99%.
We do not follow “popular expediting mentality” – we consistently and successfully position trucks in known high freight locations whenever possible, making them available to our customers for their next shipment. The A. Blair Enterprises office team and 1099 Contracted Drivers provided by Expedited Leasing and Services, LLC are in this together. We are partners. We all work together to get the job done on time, every time.
We are the only company in this industry that offers and stands by a guarantee. Your shipment will be delivered on time, every time. If we are 1 minute late, it is a 10% reduction on the original quoted rate. If for any reason we are more than 3 hours late, there will be a 25% rate reduction. Any expedite shipment over 6 hours late is a 50% rate reduction.
Guarantee is based on a standard 45 mph dispatch once freight is secured and loaded.
What We've Achieved
- Voted "Most Trusted" carrier within the Omnitracs Sylectus Alliance.
- Voted "Small Carrier of the Year" by NLM.
- On time performance greater than 99% for more than 32 years of business.
- Certified member of Women's Business Enterprises National Council.
- Proud member of TEANA -The Expedited Association of North America. Tom Robertson sits on the board of directors, and Adam Huber sits on multiple committees.
- Smart Way Transport Partnership compliant for over 5 years running.
- Approved carrier for ALL major automotive manufactures.
- Hard wired GPS, mobile tracking, Track and Trace, and live updates on all shipments with Virtual Fleet /Alliance Pro.